- Collecting Hands On! paper, plastic, cardboard & can recycling once a week and taking it to the county recycling center.
- A valid driver’s license and a vehicle with which to transport the recycling
- A pleasing smile and a warm, friendly greeting to all who contact or enter Hands On!
- Willingness to commit to dealing with everyone you come in contact with in a respectful and understanding manner
- Willingness to do assigned tasks because it is in the best interest of Hands On!
- 1/2 hour training completed to earn name tag
- Yearly check-in and evaluation
- Approximately 1 hour commitment once a week, bi-weekly or once a month (can be flexible with this position) to come to Hands On! to collect recycling & take to the recycling center
Dress: professional, comfortable, casual clothing (no slogans) with comfortable shoes
- Shared between the Operations Manager & Visitor Services Coordinator
- Making a positive impact on the daily operations of Hands On!
- Aiding Hands On! with environmental stewardship
- Satisfaction of contributing to your community
- Volunteer appreciation
Adult Volunteer Application (18 yrs & older)
Youth Volunteer Application (13 – 17 yrs)
Call 697-8333 for more information on volunteering.