Support Us!Your museum needs your help!
Our community’s future is determined by the priority we place on our children. Your support helps to provide children and families with “hands on” educational experiences that stimulate the imagination and motivate learning in a fun, safe environment. As a nonprofit, Hands On! relies on donors, corporate sponsors, community partners and volunteers. Please get involved and spread the word!
- Make a tax-deductible donation. Donations are a critical funding source for programming, activities and mission impact. Your donation helps create new experiences and supports traveling programs like the “Mad Scientists on Wheels,” engaging students with scientific reasoning, reflection, language and minds-on learning fun.
- Purchase an annual membership and receive a full year of access to the museum, classes & programs, plus discounts on fee-based programs, events, birthday parties and more!
- Volunteer with Hands On! There are many volunteer opportunities for teens and adults. Interact with visitors, assist with programs & exhibits or help our hard-working staff with projects and administrative support. Volunteers are key to what we do each and every day helping to spark curiosity and engage children and families in ways that shape their lives forever.
- Become a sponsor – there are many opportunities including sponsoring exhibits, events, programs and more.
- Participate, Volunteer or just come join in the fun at one of our MUDDY events.
- Paint a hand-print tile to hang in our front entrance.
- Donate an item from our wishlist:
- dress up clothes to add to our collection: shoes & clothing, but no hats please.
- Playdough…we have a great homemade recipe here
- trash can liners (4 gallon and 13 gallon)
- rice (50 pound bags available at Sam’s)
- food coloring (large bottles)
- Ultra Dawn detergent (only Dawn detergent, please!)
- white copier/printer paper
- colored card stock paper
- small office supplies: glue sticks, white out, dry erase markers & wet erase markers
- Sponsor a Family in Need
- To sponsor a family in need, visit the Donate page and purchase a Scholarship Membership.
Contact us for more information about supporting the museum – firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-697-8333.