Terms and Conditions
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, and how it is safeguarded.
What Information Is Collected:
When you make a purchase online, we require your name, billing and shipping addresses, telephone number, email address and credit card information to process your order. Your credit card information will be used only as needed to process your transaction and will not be stored.
Online Memberships and Donations
When you purchase a membership or make a donation to Hands On! online, we ask you to provide us with the information we need to process your membership and/or to acknowledge your contribution. This information includes your name, billing and shipping addresses, telephone number, email address and credit card information. Your credit card information will be used only as needed to process your transaction and will not be stored.
From time to time, Hands On! may invite you to participate in surveys posted on our website or sent to you by email. You may decide whether or not you wish to complete such surveys, which may ask about your background, opinions or similar questions. We use this information to help us better understand our audience, which in turn allows us to better meet your needs and interests.
Hands On! eNewsletter
Hands On! offers visitors to our website the opportunity to subscribe to our online newsletters. If you choose to subscribe, you will receive these newsletters. You may subscribe or unsubscribe at any time by following the eNews instructions.
Rules/Policies on Membership
- Membership is intended to be a benefit for one family. It is not intended for use by multiple families joining together as one. It is intended to be flexible in that families can add sitters to the list if the sitter will be bringing the child(ren) to Hands On! frequently.
- We are unable to track 2 families together. We want our families to make the best use of their membership benefit. We have a database set up to help us track their use of the membership. We are unable to track two families grouped together.
- There is a maximum of 2 additions to the Basic Family. If a family has more than 2 additions to the Basic Family of four membership, then they will need to purchase the Deluxe Membership.
- Birthday party member discount price is for specified members only. The special birthday price for members is for the specific members identified on the membership application. For example, if a member has a Me & You membership then the birthday discount is for the member child ONLY, not for any siblings.
- Membership benefits are for the specified members on the application only. For example, children not listed on the membership cannot receive discount prices for classes.