We want to ensure that everyone has a great time and all details are taken care of. The following is a list of reminders and recommendations for a successful party.
- Birthday parties are parent-directed and museum staff available for assistance as needed.
- Suggested party timeline for your two (2) hours, which includes one (1) hour in the party room and one (1) hour of free play.
- Food and drinks are restricted to the party room.
- For safety reasons piñatas are not allowed.
- You are responsible for the behavior of the children who attend your party.
- We suggest a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children to help supervise as they play.
- If you plan on giving balloons or party favors to children, please wait until the party ends to prevent choking hazards in the museum.
- You will be allowed to enter the room 15 minutes before your scheduled party time to set up anything you need to set up.